Bauma, 2021, Germany. The world’s largest trade fair for construction machinery
Bauma, the world’s largest trade fair in the construction industry is held in Germany at grounds of the Neue Messe München. It is organized by Messe München GmbH.
The trade fair takes place every three years and lasts for seven days. It acts as a global industry platform to present your new products to an audience of international reach and moreover to make valuable business contacts and to win new customers. In addition, the expo offers a view to the future of the construction industry for profitable innovations, cross-border exchange, and far-reaching perspectives.
Every year, the number of participants increases continuously with almost 3,684 exhibitors from 62 countries and regions. In addition, almost 627,603 visitors from over 217 countries and regions. For instance, In 2019, the exhibition generated the best results in its 65-year history. Above all, the number of visitors rose by about 40,000 over the total produced during the previous event in 2016.
Bauma EXPO Sectors
The expo offers the entire construction industry at one spot. With a variety of construction materials like construction vehicles, Construction machines, Lifting appliances & conveyors, Construction equipment, tools & special systems, Handling and processing concrete and mortar at construction sites, Formwork and scaffolding, Site installation.
In addition, it offers a variety of Machines for Mining, extraction & processing of raw materials, Machines for extraction of raw materials and for mining, Handling of raw materials, Mineral processing (incl. coke oven equipment), Mining exhibition.
In addition, to the raw material, it also has a building material production sector which offers Machines and systems for producing concrete, concrete products, pre-fabricated components & 3D printing; Machines and plants for producing asphalt; M pre-mixed dry mortar, plaster, screed, and building supply store products; various plants for producing lime sandstone and building products using power plant residue (fly ash, slag, etc.). Moreover, it also exhibits machines and systems for producing gypsum and gypsum plasterboard; Building material handling and packaging (in a plant).
Likewise, it also offers Transmission engineering, fluid technology & power generation units; Accessories and wear parts; Machines and systems for additive manufacturing, 3D printing of wearing parts.
JOIN THE ONLINE MACHINERY EXPO
In addition to the traditional fair, it also features a number of exciting events such as:
- bauma PLUS: The exhibitor’s present exciting product innovations in the bauma PLUS areas. Separate co-working areas provide the ideal setting for presentations for larger groups as well as for confidential discussions.
- bauma VIRTUAL: The digital construction site of the bauma VR Experience is the right place for you. It lets you experience all aspects of a major construction site live. Above all, it will make you a part of bauma’s story.
- The bauma’s own selfie tower: From a height of more than 20 meters, the Selfie Tower offers a gigantic view of the entire bauma site which is ideal for discovering the world’s leading trade fair from a new perspective and capturing the famous bauma silhouette in a photograph.
The next trade fair schedule
The next event is scheduled to take place in 2022 from April 4-10.
Video: Bauma 2019, the biggest construction trade fair in the world
Video: Bauma 2019, The size and scale
Video: Bauma 2019, an unrivaled experience
Join the online WORLD MACHINERY EXPO!
Sign up now! Free to Start your new business journey!
7 Reasons BtoTree is The 21st Century’s WORLD Trade Show
- Using BtoTree EXPOs, you can reach your audience much more quickly than at a face-to-face trade show.
- BtoTree enables you to access markets in any category, location, interest and purpose.
- BtoTree EXPO is permanent and available 24/7.
- Zero travel expenses and you can reach your audience in multiple markets simultaneously.
- Create your business account in just a few minutes and can join hundreds of EXPOs simultaneously.
- Your BtoTree EXPO can limitlessly expand and have an unlimited products showcase, as opposed to traditional trade shows where space is limited.
- It’s FREE!!! Not only is it free forever, but also zero commission on transactions.
Join the online MACHINERY EXPO!
The Machinery B2B Network
The BtoTree WORLD MACHINERY EXPO extends the traditional trade show concept into vibrant and lasting online business communities focused around a location, category and interest in the Machinery industry. And it’s easy to start and FREE!