EXPO ANTAD & ALIMENTARIA MEXICO
EXPO ANTAD & ALIMENTARIA MEXICO, a local Expo with international impact, is held in Guadalajara, Mexico in the Guadalajara Expo Venue. Its organizers are ANTAD and Alimentaria Exhibitions.
The trade show takes place yearly, and in 2020 it was done virtually for 9 days. It’s the gateway to the Americas for the Food & Beverage (F&B) industry, giving access to the North, Central and South American markets. In addition, buyers from the most important chains and distributors of the American continent, members of the Latin American Supermarkets Association (ALAS), also attend the Expo. They also grant access to the Mexican market, a country with extensive international treaties and high consumption potential, providing national and international business opportunities. Expo ANTAD & Alimentaria Mexico is the biggest showcase for food and beverage in Mexico with participation of the industry leaders and a high diversity of international exhibitors.
The yearly participation in this trade show has increased continuously, with numbers around 37,000 visitors, 7% being from international provenance, and about 9,397 quality buyers. The product’s origins are Europe, Asia, and the American continent. 67% of the Expo are mexican companies, and 33% are international enterprises. Moreover, the trade show has more than 1700 exhibitors from 29 different countries, it is the largest international meeting point of the continent for professionals in the food & beverage industry in Latin America. Additionally, 92% of the participating companies consider participating in future editions.
The Segmentation of Expo ANTAD & Alimentaria Mexico 2019 was 67% Food & Beverage, and 33% Other (Technology, Furniture, Hygiene, General Merchandise). Furthermore, they mainly divide their trade show in two broad categories, distribution and food services. Distribution focuses on importers, distributors, supermarkets, department stores, retailers, and specialty stores. On the other hand, food services focuses on restaurants, hoteles, catering, cruise ships, and other gastronomical experiences.
Expo ANTAD & Alimentaria Mexico offers:
– Opportunity to find products of the highest quality and with high import potential from the international market
– Program of conferences with the latest market trend
– Networking platform for national and international buyers
– Business meetings with business affiliated with ANTAD
More than 50 activities and events are held during the three days of the expo, directly connected to the trends and innovations of the world of gastronomy: Cooking Experience, Drink Show, Tasting & Pairings
Future trade show
The EXPO ANTAD & ALIMENTARIA MEXICO 2021 specific dates have yet to be confirmed.
Join the online
WORLD FOOD EXPO!
Sign up now! Free to Start your new business journey!
7 Reasons BtoTree is The 21st Century’s WORLD Trade Show
- Using BtoTree EXPOs, you can reach your audience much more quickly than at a face-to-face trade show.
- BtoTree enables you to access markets in any category, location, interest and purpose.
- BtoTree EXPO is permanent and available 24/7.
- Zero travel expenses and you can reach your audience in multiple markets simultaneously.
- Create your business account in just a few minutes and can join hundreds of EXPOs simultaneously.
- Your BtoTree EXPO can limitlessly expand and have an unlimited products showcase, as opposed to traditional trade shows where space is limited.
- It’s FREE!!! Not only is it free forever, but also zero commission on transactions.
Join the online
WORLD FOOD EXPO!
The Food & Beverage B2B Network
The BtoTree WORLD FOOD EXPO extends the traditional trade show concept into vibrant and lasting online business communities focused around a location, category and interest in the Food & Beverage industry. And it’s easy to start and FREE!