Pacific Design & Manufacturing
Trade show takes place at Anaheim, Convention Centre California, USA. It is the best platform to showcase your products, technology & tools for the manufacturing industry.
The event occurs for a duration of three days with multiple opportunities to get face-to-face with leading product and service providers in design and manufacturing areas including additive manufacturing and 3D printing, rapid prototyping, smart manufacturing, and cyber-security.
The trade show presents the latest advances in manufacturing. Moreover, it gives an opportunity to explore options in manufacturing equipment, learn the latest in 3D printing, rapid prototyping, the industrial internet of things (IIoT), and injection molding, and attend sessions led by professionals from internationally acclaimed design companies at the Design Dome.
The event also gives access to the five-in-one expo that connects 20,000+ professionals with 1,900+ suppliers completely free. Likewise, top players in the advanced design and manufacturing space come together, and thousands of exhibitors fill their sales pipelines for the year.
Exhibitors at the Trade show
The exhibitors at the trade show exhibit their latest and advanced products and services such as Coating and finishes, composites, CAD System, CAM System, electrical, electronic, electro-optical components and equipment, engineered safety products, engineering management and tools, fasteners, fluid media, fluid power and control, gears.
In addition, they also focus on industrial design, industry services, instruments, and controls, joining systems and components, mechanical components, metals and alloys, motion control, power transmission, motors, packaged drives, packaging, performance properties, plastics and elastomer, polyolefins, valves, and switches.
Above all, a booth at the event puts your company in the path of serious buyers, helping you grow new business with the right customers.
The next Trade fair schedule
With the ongoing COVID situation, the organizers decided to have a five-day virtual event. The event, Virtual Engineering Week starts from 30th November 2020. Moreover, with key stakeholders and partners, Informa Markets has decided to reschedule the Anaheim 2021 and bring it back to the attendees and exhibitors from August 10-12, 2021 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Conferences at the Trade show
The trade show offers the 12-track conference program offers something for everyone across the product development spectrum from R&D and design engineers to regulatory and quality professionals.
- Exploring Emerging Technologies of the Digital Health Boom
- User-Centered Design Strategies & Tactics for Faster Product Development.
- Advancements in Medical Plastics for Medtech.
- Keeping Up & Staying Compliant with Global & FDA Regulations.
- Driving Next-Gen Design & Innovation Strategies.
- Product Development: Effective Strategies for Moving from Engineering to Production.
- Materials, Testing & Risk Management Solutions.
- Understanding the Impact of Recent Changes to Quality Standards.
In addition, the trade show also offers some lighting workshops, tach talk panels, and keynotes by professionals from the industry.
Participation to the Trade show
The trade show is open to trade visitors only.
VIDEO: Pacific Design & Manufacturing | Anaheim 2020
VIDEO: Advanced Design and Manufacturing Event, 2020
Source: Pacific Design Show
Join the online
WORLD MACHINERY EXPO!
Sign up now! Free to Start your new business journey!
7 Reasons BtoTree is The 21st Century’s WORLD Trade Show
- Using BtoTree EXPOs, you can reach your audience much more quickly than at a face-to-face trade show.
- BtoTree enables you to access markets in any category, location, interest and purpose.
- BtoTree EXPO is permanent and available 24/7.
- Zero travel expenses and you can reach your audience in multiple markets simultaneously.
- Create your business account in just a few minutes and can join hundreds of EXPOs simultaneously.
- Your BtoTree EXPO can limitlessly expand and have an unlimited products showcase, as opposed to traditional trade shows where space is limited.
- It’s FREE!!! Not only is it free forever, but also zero commission on transactions.
Join the online
WORLD MACHINERY EXPO!
The Machinery B2B Network
The BtoTree WORLD MACHINERY EXPO extends the traditional trade show concept into vibrant and lasting online business communities focused around a location, category and interest in the Machinery industry. And it’s easy to start and FREE!